1. Use of the Site You may use the Site only for your own non-commercial personal use and in compliance with these Terms. You are responsible for your own communications, including the transmission, uploading or posting of information and are responsible for the consequences of such communications to the Site. We require all Members to agree not to use the Site, and specifically prohibit any use of the Site, for any of the following purposes:
• Posting, communicating or transmitting any material that infringes on any intellectual property, publicity or privacy right of another person or entity
• Posting any information which is untrue, inaccurate or not your own •Engaging in conduct that would constitute a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law or regulation
• Attempting to interfere in any way with the Site’s or Goodiebox’s network security, or attempting to use the Site’s service to gain unauthorized access to any other computer system You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. You agree to immediately notify us in the event of any unauthorized use of your account or other breach of security.
2. Additional Terms and Conditions You agree that additional terms and conditions may apply to specific products, orders or your use of certain portions of the Site, including with respect to ordering, shipping and return policies and membership reward programs (“Additional Terms”), which Additional Terms are made part of these Terms by reference. If there is a conflict between these Terms and the Additional Terms, the Additional Terms shall control.
4. Product Information; Limitation on Quantities Excluding any content which may be submitted by Members from time to time, we strive to ensure that the information on the Site is complete and reliable. Certain information may contain pricing errors, typographical errors and other errors or inaccuracies which we may correct without liability. We also reserve the right to limit quantities purchased by Members and to revise, suspend, or terminate an event or promotion at any time without notice (including after an order has been submitted and/or acknowledged). We do not guarantee that all products described on our Site will be available.
5. Proprietary Rights You acknowledge and agree that the content (other than content that may be submitted by Members), materials, text, images, videos, graphics, trademarks, logos, button icons, music, software and other elements available on the Site are the property of Goodiebox or our licensors and are protected by copyright, trademark and/or other proprietary rights and laws. You agree not to sell, license, rent, distribute, copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, adapt, edit, modify or create derivative works from any content or materials on the Site. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners. All of our Site's content is Copyright 2012 Goodiebox Ltd. All rights reserved.
6. Submitted Content Goodiebox does not claim ownership of any materials you make available through the Site. With respect to any materials you submit or make available for inclusion on the Site, you grant Goodiebox a perpetual, irrevocable, non-terminable, worldwide, royalty-free and non-exclusive license to use, copy, distribute, publicly display, modify, create derivative works, and sublicense such materials or any part of such materials. You hereby represent, warrant and covenant that any materials you provide do not include anything (including, but not limited to, text, images, music or video) to which you do not have the full right to grant Goodiebox the license specified above. You further represent, warrant and covenant that any materials you provide will not contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material. Goodiebox will be entitled to use any content submitted by you without incurring obligations of confidentiality, attribution or compensation to you.
7. Disclaimers You assume all responsibility and risk with respect to your use of the Site. THE SITE, AND ALL CONTENT, MERCHANDISE, AND OTHER INFORMATION ON OR ACCESSIBLE FROM OR THROUGH THIS SITE OR A “LINKED” SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, SECURITY OR ACCURACY. SPECIFICALLY, BUT WITHOUT LIMITATION, GOODIEBOX DOES NOT WARRANT THAT: (1) THE INFORMATION ON THIS SITE IS CORRECT, ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; (2) THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED ON THIS SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE; OR (3) DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. Goodiebox makes no warranties of any kind regarding any non-Goodiebox sites to which you may be directed or hyperlinked from this Site. Hyperlinks are included solely for your convenience, and Goodiebox makes no representations or warranties with regard to the accuracy, availability, suitability or safety of information provided in such non-Goodiebox sites. Goodiebox does not endorse, warrant or guarantee any products or services offered or provided by or on behalf of third parties on the Site.
9. Limitation of Liability IN NO EVENT SHALL GOODIEBOX, ITS AFFLIATES OR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS, SUBSIDIARIES, SUPPLIERS, AFFILIATES, OR THIRD PARTIES PROVIDING INFORMATION ON THIS SITE BE LIABLE TO ANY USER OF THE SITE OR ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF DATA, OR LOSS OF USE) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE, WHETHER BASED UPON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF GOODIEBOX HAS BEEN ADVISED OF OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE TOTAL LIABILITY OF GOODIEBOX, ITS AFFILIATES OR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS, SUBSIDIARIES, SUPPLIERS, AFFILIATES OR THIRD PARTIES PROVIDING INFORMATION ON THIS SITE TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF THIS SITE, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, EXCEED THE AMOUNT YOU PAID TO GOODIEBOX IN CONNECTION WITH THE EVENT GIVING RISE TO SUCH LIABILITY. You hereby acknowledge that the preceding paragraph shall apply to all content, merchandise and services available through the Site. Because some states do not allow limitations on implied warranties or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages, all of the above disclaimers or exclusions may not apply to all users.
10. International Use We control and operate the Site from New Zealand. We make no representation that materials on the Site are appropriate or available for use outside New Zealand. If you choose to access this Site from outside New Zealand, you do so at your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
11. Risk of Loss Any merchandise purchased from our Site will be shipped by a third party carrier. As a result, title and risk of loss for such merchandise will pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier. To contact us with any questions or concerns in connection with these Terms or the Site, or to provide any notice under these Terms, please contact us.
12. Promotions By entering a competition on the GoodieBox website you are agreeing to GoodieBox storing and using your information for marketing purposes. We will not share your information with third parties unless you specifically agree to us sharing these details and you can opt out at any time by unsubscribing from emails or emailing us directly.
13. By purchasing an Annual Subscription, you acknowledge that your subscription has an initial pre-payment feature for one full year of service. At the end of the year, your subscription will be automatically extended for another term of one year and your payment method will automatically be charged for each successive monthly period at the then-current subscription rate. Annual subscriptions are non refundable, non exchangeable nor transferable.
Promotion commences 27.10.2015 and entries close 31.10.2015. The draw date is 01.12.2015. • Entry is open to New Zealand residents who are 18 years or older. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, or agencies, suppliers or companies associated with this Promotion, are ineligible to enter. PRIZE INFO - The winner receives $1000 in cash. The Promoter retains the right to substitute the prize with a prize of equal or greater value. The winners will be advised via email. The Promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into, including in the event of a dispute. The Promoter reserves the right to validate and check the authenticity of entries and to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process. The Promoter and its associated agencies or companies accept no responsibility for lost, late, stolen, damaged or misdirected entries. Any tax liability arising as a result of accepting any prize is the responsibility of the winner. The Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained as a result of receiving, taking or using any prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. All claims and entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter may use personal information for future marketing purposes, unless otherwise advised by the entrant. The Promoter may provide personal information relating to entrants to organisations that assist the Promoter with promotional, marketing and publicity activities. An entrant may access and correct any personal information held by the Promoter, upon request to the Promoter. The Promoter is GoodieBox Ltd. 321 Karangahape Rd, Newton, Auckland
By purchasing an Annual Subscription, you acknowledge that your subscription has an initial pre-payment feature for one full year of service. At the end of the year, your subscription will be automatically extended for another term of one year and your payment method will automatically be charged for each successive monthly period at the then-current subscription rate.
Annual subscriptions are non refundable, non exchangeable nor transferable. Cancel at anytime.